(phone numbers and links to be added)

For Repairs and Maintainence issues (including leaks, lighting, garchey and heating) please contact the Barbican Property Services Team directly on 0207 029 3909 or via email

For other Cromwell-related matters (matters related to the Porters, worn-out carpet, items left in the lift-lobbies, or any other problem or query related to the Tower) contact the Cromwell Tower House Officer, Luke Barton: 020 7029 3945 or email: .

For key permission, parcels, deliveries, access, contact the Cromwell Tower Porters desk (01 level)

To report noise and disturbance outside the Tower, for example from local pubs and nightclubs, contact the City of London Environmental Health team, see this link. Call 020 7606 3030 for noise happening now (24 hours), or for advice, email

If there is an ongoing problem and the above methods are not working, especially if a number of residents are affected, then please contact a member of the House Group Committee (link to be added) (contact form to be added)

You can also contact your elected representatives in the City of London:
(link to be added)

If you see a rough sleeper, you can report them to Streetlink, who will initiate action to help them:

Anti-social behaviour, criminal behaviour, intruders in the Tower, suspicious activity on the Podium, all should be reported to the City of London Police directly.
Phone 101 if it’s not urgent or 999 if it is .

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s